MEET THE TEAM
- NASIF KHOURY | PR & Marketing Director[+]Having recently acquired the position of GM of Nuqul Group (Porsche, Audi, Volkswagen, Skoda & Mann trucks, to name a few). Managing a business worth over one hundred million and owning TactiX has helped me with the strategic thinking behind Flip.
Graduating with a degree in Economics from the University of Florida in 1994, was the foundation of my passion for Marketing, nevertheless my career path included working as a financial expert for the largest investment firm in Jordan at that time, UIC, a sister company in the Union Group. For a short period of time, I was honored by working with a leading NGO institution that was responsible for incubating the INJAZ project; I was accountable for setting the strategy and accordingly guide the marketing and Public Relations efforts for that project.
Working with Nuqul Group, was also a major knowledge station in my career path, starting as Assistant to the Export and Marketing manager at FINE, I was later exposed and promoted several times throughout the group, In my last position I was in charge of the Regional Marketing Department for Nuqul group. Having that experience as a base inspired me to found TactiX strategic consulting.
- AMJAD BARAKAT | Business Development Director[+]Ever since childhood Amjad has always revealed the business-oriented side of himself. He grew up determined to apply all knowledge he accumulated through observation throughout the years into real business.
He graduated with a degree in business administration and has succeeded in running and managing more than one business. Nowadays he is the Managing partner of a fashion retail group with more than 8 years of experience in the management and business development filed, a board member at THE SPECIALIZED CO. FOR INVESTMENTS AND REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT (W.L.L) and an executive committee member for THE SPECIALIZED JORDANIAN INVESTMENT COMPANY P.L.C
WHAT OUR FRIENDS SAY
- George Ganchev (Kempinski General Manager) [+]Dear partners and future ones of Flip,
Please allow me to introduce my self-my name is George Ganchev and I am the General Manager of Kempinski Hotel Amman.I would like to take this opportunity and to share with you our success business story between Flip and Kempinski Amman.in the future when I will be working in different places I will not hesitate to contact Flip and to ask them for their valuable business partnership.George Ganchev
Most of you probably know or have visited our two outlets Time Out and H2O Pool Terrace.
These outlets became a reality out of the innovative thinking of Flip Management; particularly Nasif, Amjad and Rami, and our Kempinski way of how to make more business opportunities and to create new positive image at Amman Market.
Believe me the beginning was not easy and together we went through a lot of challenges which at the end were an experience of a life time.
The spirit of Flip partners gave me an additional push and enough courage to go ahead and continue developing some areas of the Hotel.
Having a business partnership with Flip helped me understand, as a foreigner, that there is always a room to improve within the Amman Hotel Market as long as you have the strength to develop new ideas for good.Dear Friends from Jordan, in the future when I will be working in different places I will not hesitate to contact Flip and to ask them for their valuable business partnership.
Dear Nasif, Amjad and Rami Thank you for your efforts I would like to wish you that the success of your company will never end.
- Emma Hewitt [+]H2O in Amman was one of my absolute favorite events for the year...
the hospitality was incredible, the people were wonderful and the event was a real spectacle with a dance floor over the swimming pool and fire twirlers on the roof!!! The technical production was fantastic too...definitely a night to remember and an awesome party!!!definitely a night to remember and an awesome party!!!Emma Hewitt
- EQ Entertainment [+]Dealing with Flip Jordan was a great experience, such respectable people with their astonishing experience in terms of organizing, shows, marketing strategies is a big asset for Jordan, we wish them all the best in their careersuch respectable people with their astonishing experienceEQ Entertainment
- Anthony Hewitt (Emma Hewitt management) [+]Working with Rami Salman and Flip on the Emma Hewitt performance for the H2O party in Amman was one of the most professional and smoothly run events I have had the pleasure of being involved with.Every aspect of the artist and technical riders were seen to with the utmost attention to detail and the hospitality and caliber of the event were second to none. Having worked with promoters from hundreds of countries around the world, I consider Rami Salman and his team some of the most elite professionals I have enjoyed the pleasure of working with.I consider Rami Salman and his team some of the most elite professionalsAnthony Hewitt
- $$$$$MAN [+]"MY FIRST TIME COMING TO JORDAN WAS THE END OF MAY 2012 AS THE HEADLINE ARTIST FOR THE GRAND OPENNIG OF THE ZEST POOL LOUNGE, HELD AT THE LANDMARK HOTEL IN AMMAN. IVE BEEN ALL OVER THE WORLD SO I WAS NOT EXPECTING ANYTHING SPECIAL BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT IVE SEEN IT ALL BUT I WAS WRONG.FROM THE TIME I LANDED IN JORDAN I RELALIZED THAT THE WAY I WAS BEING TREATED WAS EXTREMELY SPECIAL AND SECOND TO NONE...I WAS BROUGHT TO AMMAN, JORDAN BY A COMPANY CALLED FLIP, WHO MADE ME FEEL LIKE A KING. FROM THE DRIVER WHO PICKED ME UP AT THE AIRPORT- TO MY HOTEL ROOM---TO THE TREATEMENT OF THE PROMOTERS-TO THE GENEROSITY I EXPERIENCED FROM THE HOTEL STAFF-TO THE WARMNESS I FELT FROM THE PEOPLE I MET AT THE RADIO STATION (SPIN JORDAN) WAS AMAZING.YOU ROCKSSSSSSSSSSS$$$$$MANWHEN I FINALLY GOT ON STAGE IT WAS CLEAR TO ME THAT I WAS AMONG FRIENDS....I HAD AN AMAZING TIME AND THE LOVE THE PEOPLE SHOWED ME AFTER I CAME OFF OF STAGE SPOKE FOR ITSELF....THE ONLY THING I DIDN'T LIKE WAS THAT I HAD TO LEAVE AMMAN EARLY THE NEXT MORNING TO FLY TO ANOTHER DESTINATION. I WISH I HAD MORE TIME TO SPEND IN JORDAN; PEOPLE LIKE TO BE WHERE THEY ARE APPRECIATED. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO RETURNING TO JORDAN ANYTIME THE OPPORTUNITY COMES MY WAY BUT THIS TIME I WILL LOVE TO STAY A LITTLE BIT LONGER.....BIGUP AMMAN, JORDAN....YOU ROCKSSSSSSSSSSS
- Susana (Lead Vocalist for Armin Van Burren) [+]In April 2010 FLIP brought me to Jordan to perform at their event in the Kempinski Sportsbar (Amman). It was my first visit to the Middle East but I immediately felt very welcome when I was received with open arms by Rami Salman and Amjad Barakat upon arrival to the hotel.The event itself is one of the most memorable ones I have experienced in my career; the club was packed, the atmosphere was great and the crowd was very energetic and excited! It became obvious to me that the promotional activities undertaken by FLIP - such as via radio - had payed off very well. It wasn't just the event itself which made that trip to Jordan a memorable one. While I was there a volcano erupted in Iceland and the ash cloud that it caused crippled the European airspace, forcing me to extend my stay. An initial stressful situation - especially because I was in the middle of preparing the release of my first album - that soon turned into a memorable extended stay because of the hospitality of the FLIP team! I will never forget how they received me again and took care of me until after 10 days I was finally able to fly back to the Netherlands. I left Jordan a richer person because of the friendships that were built during my stay.I will never forget how they received me again and took care of me until after 10 days I was finally able to fly back to the Netherlands.SusanaA few months later I was back in Amman, this time to perform at FLIPs brand new H2O Club! Through these experiences I got to know FLIP as a professional and innovative company with the guts to think out of the box and I'm looking forward to work with them again in the future :)
- Hassan Hijjawi (Kitchen Crowd) [+]I've been booked to quite a few Flip events over the past couple of years and I must say, the experience has been nothing short of spectacular.As a DJ I love nothing more than working with people who can lock in quality crowd and provide a sink sound system I can really give some music the justice it deserves. It's always chaotic and I love it. Looking forward to what they will do in 2012.As a DJ I love nothing more than working with people who can lock in quality crowd.Hassan HijjawiA few months later I was back in Amman, this time to perform at FLIPs brand new H2O Club! Through these experiences I got to know FLIP as a professional and innovative company with the guts to think out of the box and I'm looking forward to work with them again in the future :)
WHO ARE WE?
We are a specialized hospitality and restaurant management company, experts in set-up, branding, marketing, menu engineering, and events management for our food and beverage outlets spread over Amman. We started with one outlet 3 years ago, and here we are now, growing to handle 12 of the BEST places to hit in Amman! Whether you are a tourist, an expat, or a Jordanian, you must at least ADORE one or two of our outlets!!
Our first baby was Timeout at Kempinski, opened in 2010. We worked on its branding, menu engineering, staffing, and overall interior design. And yes of course, the marketing!
Due to our success in elevating this outlet’s performance, we decided to go on further and acquire more projects. Taking over H2O, opening Shah for Ramadan at Hisham Hotel, 7 Barrels, The Lettuce and The Fish, Zest, Black Pearl – Aqaba, and many others, have allowed us to excel in our business and become the pioneers – and probably the only of its kind – in the food and beverage industry in Jordan.
Do we have competitors? No! do we welcome them? Yes. Why? Because we are confident of our creative ideas, experience, expertise of our staff, and above all – the loyalty of our customers.
We have successfully created a very well-established brand name and a deeply-rooted customer base, those that highly believe that any Flip outlet is the place to go to in Amman.
Thanks to our customers, we will, and always, remain looking forward to develop ourselves further, prosper more, and bring in more creative ideas to the Jordanian market.
Yes, we are Flippin’ the whole industry!